IQbusiness is the leading independent management consulting firm in South Africa.
At IQbusiness, we attract talented people from diverse backgrounds and commit ourselves to helping each person achieve his or her full potential. We are committed to growing each individual, and providing them with the challenges, feedback and support needed to achieve success.
- Execute full lifecycle software development
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
- Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures
- Document and maintain software functionality
- Tailor and deploy software tools, processes and metrics
- Serve as a subject matter expert
- Comply with project plans and industry standards
- Determine operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
- Improves operations by conducting systems analysis; recommending changes in policies and procedures
- Proven working experience in software engineering
- Hands on experience in designing interactive applications
- Ability to develop software in C#
- Excellent knowledge of SQL database and ORM technologies
- Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (MVC / MVVM)
- Experience with test-driven development
- Mastery in software engineering tools
- Ability to analyse / extract and document requirements and specifications
- Familiarity with software development methodology and release processes
- Ability to craft and design fit for purpose solutions
Please note: As all IQbusiness roles requires honesty in the handling of or access to cash, finances, financial systems or confidential information; our recruitment process requires that the following background checks be completed: credit, criminal, ID and qualification verification.
Equal Employment Opportunity
IQbusiness is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.